If you are a fan of Hollywood movies (like me!) then chances are that you have gone through Mission Impossible movie series. The movie is based on secret agent Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) who works for IMF. The movie is widely appreciated by audiences for use of latest gadgets and advanced technology. One such technology is to send and receive message which becomes self-destruct. But, Do you know that you too can send such messages to your Friends, Collague and Relatives. Well, there are many tools available with which you can send self-destructive email. One such tool is ONESHAR.
How it works?
1. Go to http://www.oneshar.es
2. Click on the option "Create One Now" on the home page.
3. A new page will be opened. Here, enter a message which you want to encrypt. Select the time period after which message will be self-destructed if not viewed by the receiver.
4. Click on the option "Create Link".
5. You will be moved to a new page where you will be asked to copy the URL provided in box. Copy the URL and you have almost done it.
6. Now, open your email account. Click on Compose. Fill up the columns like To, Subject, CC, BCC etc. In Message column simply paste the URL which you copied in step 5 and send the email.
7. When your friend will open the email and click on the link provided by you, he/she will be redirected to your message. After reading the message once, it will be self-destructed and no one can access it again.
And if you use Android or Apple smartphone then you can also download the app in your phone and send self-destructive message.
A personal message to You
It is nice to see that you have gone through "Send Email in Mission Impossible" completely. I hope you have enjoyed the article. However, if you want me to deliver more interesting hacking tutorials and article then please share my post(s). You can use Social Sharing Widget provided at the end of every post. After all, Sharing is Caring!!!
Thank you. Have a nice day ahead!!!